[csteaching] homework and next class

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Oct 4 00:44:38 EDT 2011

College Teaching students,

Two announcements:

- our next class is on Monday, Oct 10th.
- by 11:59pm on Friday, Oct 14 submit to me by email the following
  items:

  -- the syllabus of your proposed upper-undergraduate course.
     Compose your own. Do not borrow from else where anything except
     verbatim required sections

  -- tentative schedule (topics, exams, deadlines for homeworks,
     projects and other assignments). Assume the course is
     to be taught in the  Spring 2012 semester.

  -- title and abstract of the class you are going to present.