[msseminar] announcements

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:22:05 EDT 2011

Seminar Students,

Some of you asked for Professor Morley Davidson slides to be posted
online. He says that since his papers are not accepted yet, he cannot
post the slides yet.

The presentation slides for Xinyu Chang and Abrar AlHaq will be
posted as soon as they send me the updated slides with proper
citations and references. So those who are reviewing their
presentations can wait until the slides are posted online.

Our next meeting is this Friday, November 4th. The presenters are
Zakiya Tamimi and Salem Othman.

We are also meeting on Monday, November 7th. I will be discussing
proper referencing of other people's work and plagiarism.