[cs13001] CS 13001-005: Lab7 Question

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:29:40 EST 2013

> The lab instructions indicate that we are free to use single or
> multiple files, but if we are putting all the functions in a single
> file, make sure that more abstract functions are defined first.
> What is meant by "make sure that more abstract functions are defined
> first?"

What this means is that the the main() function should be the first
one defined, then the functions than main() invokes and so on. For
this program structure you will need to prototype all your functions
at the beginning of the file.

This not in the lab assignment is to ensure that you do not put main()
at the bottom of the file.

Thanks