[CSI] session recordings

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Mar 16 12:32:25 EDT 2020

CSIB/CS3 students,

We are planning to record the lab presentation parts and lectures. The
recordings may be accessed two ways:

- in blackboard collaborate ultra (BCU), on the session list screen,
  click on the hamburger button in the top left corner of the screen
  and select "Recordings" option from the menu. The list of all
  recorded sessions will appear. You can pick from the list

- I am going to link the lecture/lab recording links directly to the
  course's website and, for the labs, to the lab page.
  For example, CSIB, section 001 had a lab this morning and the link
  is there.