[CSI] SEC 001: Rescheduling Lab 6

Shishir Rai srai at kent.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:03:02 EDT 2020

Hello all,

This email is intended for *Sec 001 *students.

We have 2 lab sessions left(Oct 5th and Oct 12) before the final on Oct 13.
Since we still have two labs (5th and 6th) left to conduct, we are going to
conduct them on the same day, Oct 5th. This is to give you time to turn in
your 6th lab.

*So, we will be conducting Lab 5 and 6 both on Oct 5. The due date for both
of these labs will be Oct 13th midnight and there will be no late penalties
for these labs. *

If it is convenient for you, you can attend the lab sessions for Sec 002,
on Sep 28th(Lab 5) and Oct 6th(Lab 6) at 9:55 AM as well.

Though we will be done with all the labs on Oct 5th, we instructors will be
available during lab hours. So, on Oct 12, you can still attend the lab if
you have any questions or need help in completing the assignment.

Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best for the second quiz!

Regards,

--
*Shishir Rai, Graduate Assistant **│* Department of Computer Science *│* Kent
State University