[CSI] CS 1A - S.I. Reminder

Jayden Stearns jstearn2 at kent.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:50:20 EDT 2020

Hello Computer Science 1A students,

This is a mid-semester reminder about the Supplemental Instruction support
that is offered for this course. As this half of the semester is nearing
its end, I encourage everyone available and willing to try S.I. and stop by
for a session or two.
As the CS-1A Final Exam draws closer, we will be doing more and more exam
preparation, but the material we discuss in *every* session is useful to
help deepen your understanding of C++, which will also be *very* important
for CS-1B next half of this semester.
*
*My Session times every week are:*
*Mondays   5:30p - 6:30p*
*Tuesdays  5:30p - 6:30p*
*Wednesdays  2:30p - 3:30p*
*
*To join in on the sessions at these times, use this BB Collaborate Guest
Link:*
*https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/36fb1af1e6d84a89989d9bc2aea862b0
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/36fb1af1e6d84a89989d9bc2aea862b0>*
*(NOTE: I will be sending a NEW link for CS-1B S.I. Sessions when this half
of the semester draws to a close)*
***

Thanks, everyone!
- Jayden Stearns