[CSI] CS-1B - Supplemental Instruction (S.I.) Support

Jayden Stearns jstearn2 at kent.edu
Sun Oct 18 15:04:03 EDT 2020

Hello Computer Science 1B students,

This is Jayden Stearns, the Supplemental Instruction (S.I.) Leader for
Computer Science 1. This half of the semester (CS-1B) has S.I. Support in
the same manner that the first half of the semester did for CS-1A.
Just like the previous half of the semester, *CS-1B is a historically
difficult, yet incredibly important course* for later Computer Science
courses, so I urge you to seek any and all assistance you are interested
in, be it through Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction sessions, and/or other
resources.

*
*My S.I. Session times for each week did not change, and are as follows*:
*Mondays         5:30p - 6:30p*
*Tuesdays        5:30p - 6:30p*
*Wednesdays   2:30p - 3:30p*
*
*
All S.I. Sessions this semester are held *online through Blackboard
Collaborate*. You can join the Collaborate room for the S.I. Sessions held
at the above times by following this link:
*https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/4995b807f2f94c0c92c54240d3991d74
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/4995b807f2f94c0c92c54240d3991d74>*
*( NOTE: This is a DIFFERENT LINK from the previous half of the semester! )*
*This is the link that will be used for the remainder of the semester, so I
recommend that you bookmark it if interested.*
*

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email (jstearn2 at kent.edu
).
Additionally, you can find more information at the S.I. Homepage:
https://www.kent.edu/si

Thank you,
- Jayden Stearns