[CSI] Lab Assignment due date policy

Shishir Rai srai at kent.edu
Tue Oct 20 14:37:05 EDT 2020

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.
I am your lab instructor for CSIB. I am writing this email to correct
myself regarding the due date policy.

*The due date for every lab is 1 week after it was assigned and there will
be no late submission penalty after 3 days.*
So, for Section 001, due date is Monday midnight
      for Section 002, due date is Tuesday midnight

You have a week to submit your assignment.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

--
*Shishir Rai, Graduate Assistant **│* Department of Computer Science *│* Kent
State University