[CSI] quiz, code up on the web, labs

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Fri Nov 13 13:28:45 EST 2020

CSI students,

This is just another reiminder that the 4th (and last) quiz will be
held in the first 15 minutes of the class on Thursday, Nov 19th. The
quiz will cover (all of) pointers, dynamic memory allocation, objects
with dynamic members and up to and including the material we'll be
able to cover on Tuesday. Make sure your proctorio works on Thursday.

Also, I put up the review code we built during the class yesterday.

Speaking of labs. There are no classes or labs during the thanksgiving
week. The labs taught next (pre-thanksgiving) week will be due after
thanksigivng on the corresponding day. For example, a lab assigned on
Monday, Nov 16 is due on midnight Nov 30ieth. To put it another way,
the thanksgiving week does not count in factoring the lab
deadlines. To put yet another way, you will have two weeks to work on
the pre-thanksgiving labs. For those who want to work ahead, I opened
the 12th lab.