[CSI] CS-1B - S.I. Reminder

Jayden Stearns jstearn2 at kent.edu
Sun Nov 29 20:06:18 EST 2020

Hello Computer Science 1B students,

This is a reminder email that this course is supported by Supplemental
Instruction (S.I.) sessions. Now that break is over, S.I. Sessions will
resume at their usual times and can be joined by following their usual
Blackboard Collaborate link.

In this week's upcoming S.I. Sessions, we will be focusing heavily on *"The
Big Three" methods used for classes with dynamic attributes*, so if you
find that subject difficult or just want some more practice, I encourage
you to stop by!

***
*Session Times*
*Mondays         5:30p - 6:30p*
*Tuesdays        5:30p - 6:30p*
*Wednesdays   2:30p - 3:30p*
***
All CS-1B S.I. sessions can be joined using the following link:

*https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/4995b807f2f94c0c92c54240d3991d74
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/4995b807f2f94c0c92c54240d3991d74>*
***

There are only a few S.I. sessions left before the CS-1B Final Exam, so I
encourage anyone that is available and willing to stop by!
- Jayden Stearns