[Cs3] C++ reference, algorithm specs

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Apr 9 16:03:16 EDT 2020

Okay, this is an old question, but still

For C++ references I go to

  www.cpprefrence.com

If it gets too dense, I cross check with

  www.cplusplus.com/referece

The letter is slightly better written but is somewhat obsolete. For
specific questions, stackoverflow tends to be the goto source.

> What is a good reference for algorithm specifications regarding their implementation.

The STL algorithms are described in www.cpprefrence.com. Moreover,
this website has links (per algorithm) to the algorithm
implementations in the two most popular libraries. However, that code
is pretty dense so go there only if you dare.