[Cs3] Midterm

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:47:15 EDT 2020

CS3 students,

Your midterm will take place on Thursday, Oct 15 from 11:00am to 12:15pm.
The exam will be secured by proctorio. I posted an example midterm exam on
the course website. I will walk you through the example midterm exam in the
next lecture. The midterm will be based on all the topics we covered
in class so far.

No new lab will be taught this coming Friday, Monday and Wednesday. The lab
instructors will be there in case you have any questions, but they will not
teach a new lab. Attendance is also not mandatory.

Thanks
Tamim