[Cs3] CS3 website is down

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Mon Oct 12 21:04:45 EDT 2020

CS3 students,

We had a problem with our CS department server today. This is why, our
course website is currently unavailable. Our system people are working to
restore the data. I will let you know when the website is up again.

In the meantime, you can access the slides and example midterm questions
from

http://antares.cs.kent.edu/~mikhail/classes/cs3.s20/.

Note that, our midterm is based on everything we covered so far in the
class (procedural programming, Object-Based Programming, Introduction to
Templates, STL: Sequential Containers, STL: Associative Containers, STL:
Algorithms).

The URL for our class tomorrow is

https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/b62d335dc9504ee6a60a746701cd221f

If you need any more information, please let me know.

Thanks
Tamim