[CSI] remote instruction update

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Mar 12 16:04:11 EDT 2020

CSIB students,

Classes, labs and my office hours will continue during scheduled
times starting next week: the week of March 15th. The participation is
through Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. I will email detailed
instructions as to how to use it.

As usual, the lecture attendance is not mandatory but highly
recommended. Lab attendance is mandatory.

This week's deadlines are pushed forward one week (the week of March
15th). Next week's deadlines (the week of March 15th) remain.

Quiz #3, originially scheduled for March 19th, is either going to be
conducted next week. I'll email the specifics of what will happen to
the quiz later.