[Cs3] Lab - Quick Reminder

Jordan Adamek jadamek2 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 4 09:35:44 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder as well as a quick clarification:

Lab 1 (cipher/diff programs) is due *today *at 11:59 PM (Sept 4th). Also,
all subsequent labs will be due each Thursday at 11:59; if you have any
last minute questions/issues with the lab, especially in regards to SVN
troubles, please send me an email, and I will do my best to promptly
respond.

Also, do remember that all assignments *must* be in the SVN; this is the
copy of your work I will be grading, *not* any lab you have saved on the
hornet/wasp machines. I will, however, be copying each finished work to
those machines for testings, so I do encourage compiling/running your
programs on those machines at least once before committing the final
version to your SVN. One last time iteration: whatever is in the SVN, that
is what you are graded on.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
--